Thanks to my DVR, the removal of the odious Dan Rather and a great anti-communist segment by correspondent Martha Teichner in August, I have willingly modified my long-standing ideological blanket hatred of CBS and can now readily admit that their Sunday Morning program is a favorite which I rarely miss. The recent segment by the very funny and droll Bill Geist about the Heart Attack Grill is a good example why. A few of my favorite lines:
- Our motto is simple, ‘Taste worth dying for.’
- All that’s missing is a priest to perform last rites once the potentially lethal bypass burger has been swallowed.
- Instead of a salad bar, there’s a Flatliner Fries bar.
- I think my heart’s on that side.
- At the Heart Attack Grill, their motto is ‘Live for the day,’ and if you’re lucky, maybe even into the early evening hours.